ACR-360 Rocking Shoe
STOCK LEVELS MAY VARY. PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM CURRENT IN STOCK INVENTORY.
The ACR ROCKING SHOE allows to adjust or correct the P3 palmar angle according to its position more or less backward under the foot. Its special cross-sectional design ensures smooth landing and breakover. Its particular profile- thinner at the heel - allows a smooth landing (less impact) and the thinnertoe eases the breakover in reducing stress on the tendons and ligaments during inter-phalangeal extension. It also improves the blood circulation in the foot.
- Rolling motion on almost all the surface of the shoe
- Thickness in quarters from 18 to 20mm
- Extremely thin heels and heel quarters
- Enables to change the palma angle according to its position under the foot
- Reduces anterior and posterior lever arms
- Allows dynamic modulation of the plantar angle in motionless or quasi-motionless situation : self-massaging effect, improving blood flow in the foot
- Creates a self-massaging effect stimulating insufficient horn grow
- Sensitive heels / rear part of foot
- Use for equine rehab after a period of rest or confinement, subject to a widened diagnostic approach taking into account the underlying set of problems
- Use in case of laminitis : acute, chronic ( after a medical review and foot imaging )
- Prevention of compensatory founder due to overloading
- Prevention of the risks of coriumitis and coriumisis