ACR-400 Straight Bar Shoe
The ACR Straight Bar Shoe restores hoof balance upset by distortion of the coronet and the height of the hoof wall. It is very effective for overlapping or contracted heels.
It enables an optimal, uniform contact area to be maintained on soft ground, even when such contact has been eliminated to treat hoof cracks. The differently turned medial and lateral branches optimise the fit.
This shoe limits and corrects the heels' sinking into the ground and protects the rear part of the foot.
- Flat shoe closed by a bar with a wide central section
- Increases the hind limb's ground contact area
- Corrects the ground contact area
- Limits hoof sprains
- Feet with contracted heels
- Overlapping heels
- Vertical hoof cracks
- P3 fractures (with application of resin)