ACR-680 Reverse Shoe
The ACR Reverse Shoe limits the heels' sinking into the ground and increases the posterior lever arm.
The open toe enhances breakover and limits pressure on the deep digital flexor tendon.
This shoe is particularly recommended for navicular horses with long toes, with or without low or underrun heels.
The rolling motion of the quarters limits rotation on extension.
The difference between the medial and lateral branches' bends optimizes fit.
- Open toe
- Rear bar with central extension
- Bevelling on the lower side of the bar
- Upper side relieved around the frog
- Lateral rolling motion of the branches from the quarters to the open toe
- Side clips
- Thickness : 12 mm
- Assists breakover
- Reduces pressure on the podotrochlear region (navicular syndrome)
- Reduces exertion of the deep flexor tendon (interphalangeal distal extension)
- Tendinitis of the deep digital flexor tendon
- Podotrochlear syndrome (at the advanced stage)
- Rheumatism of the DDFT
- Stabilized mild of chronic laminitis
- Desmopathy of the distal and proximal digital ligament