ACR-700 Center Support Shoe
ACR-700 CENTER SUPPORT SHOE
SOLD BY THE PAIR (2 SHOES)
STOCK LEVELS MAY VARY. PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM CURRENT IN STOCK INVENTORY.
Through its special geometry, the ACR Central Support Shoe reduces the effects of the posterior-anterior lever forces in the interphalangeal flexing and extension stages. It enables the foot and ground contact surfaces to be modified. When used with a suitable polymer, it can support and protect the centre of the foot.
Its open toe facilitates breakover and the ends of its branches are shaped to let the heels sink into the ground naturally.
Given its 12 mm thickness, bevelling the rims lets you reduce the lateral and medial lever arms considerably.
- Modifies ground and foot contact areas
- Optimises breakover without making demands on the suspensory apparatus
- Relieves the sole of the foot in the support phase
- Interphalangeal arthritis
- Joint shape
- Podotrochlear syndrome
- Chronic laminitis (with rear palmar support)
- Tendinitis of the superficial flexor tendon
- Desmitis of the interosseous muscle