Pack-N-Stick Hoof Tape
- Pre-cut tape for packing hooves
- Saves the hassle of cutting strips of duct tape
- Heavy duty adhesive
- Anatomically shaped Pack-N-Stick Hoof Tape helps ensure correct placement of tape, so as not to irritate the sensitive area above the hoof.
- Sizing: One size
- Sold in pairs, package of 24 pair and packages of 100 pair.
- Available in Black
Say goodbye to that annoying roll of duct tape. New Pack-N-Stick HoofTape eliminates the has-sle of cutting, assembling, and applying duct tape to packed hooves. Pre-cut and anatomically shaped, HoofTape features a high grade adhesive that provides a secure grip, even when worn overnight. The hoof can be packed and/or medicated as normal. One size fits all. Intended for one single use per pair.
Instructions for Use:
- Clean and dry hoof.
- Apply hoof packing or poultice to sole of hoof.
- Apply wad of practical cotton.
- Peel backing from straight edge of HoofTape.
- Stick straight edge of HoofTape to heel of shoe.
- Grasp the peeled backing and pull backing completely off until shoe is covered.
- Press edges to the wall of the hoof.