ACR-325 Rolling Torsion Shoe
The ACR ROLLING TORSION SHOE provides optimum protection for the whole sole and the bars. It is particularly recommended for horses that are apprehensive on difficult ground. The rolling toe relieves pressure on the deep digital flexor tendon.
The wide web means it is very strong and subject to little distorsion from wear. Its 12 mm thickness increases the roller effect and reduces collateral movement effort.
- Semi-wide webbed shoe - thickness 12mm
- Rolling toe, quarter to quarter
- Heel beveled at 45°
- Reduces torsion stress on the hoof
- Reduces collateral motion effort
- Horses sensitive to hard or abrasive ground
- Sensitive feet
- Horses exceeding 600kg
- Interphalangeal arthritis
- Ideal for the endurance on abrasive ground