Kerckhaert Dura Plain
Sold as a pair or by the box (15 pairs per box).
This 3/8" thick generic shape shoe from Kerckhaert uses a high grade steel and good carbon content for extended wear. The Kerckhaert Dura Plain meets the needs of horses working in rough and abrasive terrains. The shoe is available in a symmetrical shape with no front and hind.
- Made with high quality steel to withstand rough terrain
- Punched for City or slim nails
- Generic Shape for Front or Hind
- Tapered Heels
- V- Crease
- Tapered heels and inner edge bevel save time at the grinder
- Higher carbon steel provides better wear
- V-Crease provides more secure nail fit and more nail options
- Shape is easily fit for front and hind